Saturday, November 01, 2008

SO Andrea came out and scrapbooked the other night until 12:30 which was awesome and I did a layout before this one and then found these pics from Montreal and realized I had the perfect inker and I used my scrap paper from my first layout and throw this page together, I like it I am a pretty simple scrapbooker and thats ok:) So since my last entry kinda (ok ok really bombed) I thought I would try Renee's ides about Likes and Dislikes Right now so here it is

LIKES
~ how wonderful my children have been
~ Pumpkin spice Latte's from Sev, I know but we don't have a starbucks here:(
~ Everyone's cute Halloweens pics
~ The new Indiana Jones Movie
~ the song I am yours by Jason Mraz
~ my scarve Andrea made me:)
~ the Dexter series

ok now I thought of 7 likes so know 7 dislikes

DISLIKES
~ changing diapers, can't wait til thats done
~ cold weather
~ Trent working overtime:(
~ Facebook im's
~ not having good sleeps
~ MY FIRST TICKET
~ friends moving away:(

Ok it was hard but I made it through and had to add more to the dislikes list because I kept thing about likes, Well at least Iam thinking positive, I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
ok all I can think of now is my likes:)

1 comment:

Renee said...

my plan is to do the likes and dislikes every once in awhile...we'll see how that works...lol Was great chillin' with you and Trent last night...we definitely have to do it more often!!! Miss you girlio!