Saturday, November 22, 2008

Last year after Christmas I bought these chipboard christmas decorations, I have been going crazy with them this year, I have made a christmas ball a candy cane and this joy, I made the hole in the o into a shaker just for alittle something extra:) Well I 've been trying to get motivated to actually decorate my house but first in needs a good cleaning, so what am I doing on here, I thought i'd better update before Renee disowns me as a friend! I hope everyone has a great weekend and stays outta the ditch, thats a story for another time!!!!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

So ummm love the JOY letters...so pretty you would be proud of me I made Christmas cards this weekend....I'm not even decorating my house this year...cuz I'm not even going to be home most of December...I know Tannis calls me a scrooge lol

Renee said...

oh and a little 411 for ya...I'd never disown you as a friend!!! ;)