Thursday, October 30, 2008

ok So I was blog surfing and came across this, I think it's the longest one I've ever seen so I thought I would DO IT!!!!



1. Do you like blue cheese? never tried it.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? NOPE NEVER WILL

3. Do you own a gun? nope never will

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Never been to sonic

ok so far this is pretty boring!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope

6. What do you think of hot dogs? sure

7. Favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water or orange juice

9. Can you do push ups? nope

10. What was the name of your first girlfriend/boyfriend? Stevie

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? wedding ring

12. Favorite hobby? scrapbooking, which I would be doing right now if I wan't doing this!

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Nope!

14. Do you have A.D.D.? definetly

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? the A.D.D

16. Middle name? Elaine

17. Name three thoughts at this exact moment. I still have a million questions to answer, this is a HILARIOUS movie ( Step brothers) and a milkshake would be so good right now!

18. Name three things you bought yesterday. A white cape, a wig and a silver belt

19. Name three drinks you regularly drink. diet coke, water and coffee

20. Current worry right now? whats going on this weekend

21. Current hate right now? not having a milkshake

22. Favorite place to be? In the tub with my book

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Can't remember:(

24. Where would you like to go? Anywhere with JUST Trent

25. Name three people who will complete this? n/a

26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? anyone's

27. What color shirt are you wearing? Canada grey and red old navy

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? LOVE it just not the pillow cases

29. Can you whistle? OH yeah

30. Favorite color(s)? Don't really have a fav

31. Would you be a pirate? not smart enough, but I know a few

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Mickey Mouse Club House theme song

33. Favorite girl’s name? Ally-Ann and then Addison

34. Favorite boy’s name? Colby , Carter, Cohen

35. What’s in your pocket right now? Ally's Hair things

36. Last thing that made you laugh? this movie, so stupid but funny

37. Best bed sheets as a child? who knows!

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? don't know, I am having a total mental block, it's the A.D.D.

39. Do you love where you live? Love it!

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? four

41. Who is your loudest friend? I have a few, um Corrinna

42. How many dogs do you have? none, for now

43. Does someone have a crush on you? nope, besides my Husband hopefully

44. Who is your favorite president? n/a

45. What is your favorite book? I don't have a fav

46. What is your favorite candy? all candy

47. What is your favorite sports team? Blue Jays

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? any happy song

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? scrapbooking:)

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? What should I make for breakfast

OK I totally understand if you didn't make it throught that but since I answered all 50 questions I am going to post it! I may never do another one of those again!!!!

No comments: