Tuesday, October 28, 2008


Ally's treats for her first Halloween class party:) I had fun making them maybe next year Ally can help!

Carter the tickle monster, I love when the paper does all the work for you:)I try to do a Page for each child before I do two of one child to be fair but sometimes the picture just inspires and you have to work with it:) Ok so I got a ticket YES my first one and I wasn't to happy about it, I also couldn't think of a thing to say to get out of it ofcourse until after and then I was driving home thinking of things the whole way! SO I am talking to Kim on the phone right now so if none of this makes any sence blame it on her:):). OK I can't do two things at once and I am not letting kim go so bye for now!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

You're a nut....so that means now you have to do another post just to appease me...one that makes sense! lol HA! Love the little treats...so adorable...oh and my little Carter is growing so fast....sigh....so sweet