Hello all this is Renee here...I'm hijacking Kelly's blog today in order to introduce the new addition to her family.

His name is Cohen and he was born this morning at 8:16 am. He's 8lbs, 4oz and he's as cute as a button. He's so quiet and mellow...and he makes the most adorable squeaking sounds when he's sleeping. Both mommy and baby are doing well and should be home sometime tomorrow. Until then, here are some photos to keep you all satisfied.....
Mom and Cohen
Auntie Kathy and Cohen(yes Kathy I posted the pic...it was too good not to!)
Cohen in the midst of a diaper change...look at that cute little belly....So there's your first look at the little handsome man....Ally apparantly asked where Cohen was, but then would have nothing to do with him...for now anyways...and Carter...well he just kept waving and saying "HI!" I'm sure Cohen will fit in just fine...In my opinion he has Kelly's eyes and nose...and Trent's mouth and chin...He's a cutie patootie!!! Alright all...I'm out...I'm sure Kelly will post more pics soon. :-)
11 comments:
OMGosh! What a gorgeous baby!!! Congratulations Kelly!
Yay, congratulations, he is absolutely beautiful!! I'm so happy for you :)
Congratulations Kelly and family. Look at his little face, he's got that amazing newborn "wise old man look" about him. Give him a hug from me Kelly.
Svala
Congratulation Kelly and family!!
He is just adorable and he looks so sure of the world! He is just too darn cute - give him a hug girl!!! Love his eyes!
Lots of love!!! ;o)
So happy Cohen is safely here. How adorable! He seems so alert & happy! Congratulatons to your happy family!
Congratulations Kelly - another beautiful baby for you to cuddle and love. He's all plump and filled out and healthy looking. You really know how to make beautiful babies. Enjoy.
Gorgeous little man Kellie, Congratulations!
Congrats Kelly, he's gorgeous.
Enjoy your new bundle.
What a doll. Congrats to you and hubby, and 2 big bros and sister.He is gorgeous!
Jodi
Of course he's handsome..he looks just like his mommy....:) I will come out and visit realy soon...want to give you some down time from all the visitors I'm sure that you've been getting...know that I'm thinking of you...hugs!
Awwwwww....he's so precious! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment