Wow gorgeous page! You know your baby will be born within next 11 days for sure! They don't let you go over that! Hoping it's much sooner! All the best. Exciting time!
Hi Kelly, I haven't posted here in awhile but I'm always here reading. Hope the baby arrives soon, my birthday is Sat though so maybe it will hold off until then, lol I love that page you did too, it's gorgeous! Take care.
6 comments:
Well I have to say being over due does wonders for that creativity...love the photo and love the simplicity of this layout! Gorgeous....call me later!
Wow gorgeous page! You know your baby will be born within next 11 days for sure! They don't let you go over that! Hoping it's much sooner! All the best. Exciting time!
Hi Kelly,
I haven't posted here in awhile but I'm always here reading. Hope the baby arrives soon, my birthday is Sat though so maybe it will hold off until then, lol
I love that page you did too, it's gorgeous! Take care.
Kelly this is a beautiful creative page,,, I LOVE IT,, OF COURSE MY GRANDDAUGHTER is one beautiful little lady
So pretty, I love the flowers!! Who makes them?
great layout girl...beautiful!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Woohoo the little butterball is here.....cant wait to meet the little dude!
HUGS and KISSES to all!
Post a Comment