Saturday, April 28, 2007

Thank-You Renee for letting everyone know about Cohen's arrival!!!!

He is amazing! He has been a dream so far, he has only been getting up once during the night!
He eats really good and has the brightest eyes! Ally wants to hold him ALL the time so I've made it a rule that when she sits on the potty she gets to hold him because if she is big enough to hold her brother she is big enough to sit on the potty! Carter is still curious he likes to look and see Cohen and sometimes he says hi but other then that he keeps his distance. Colby likes to hold Cohen and he gave him the house tour when we got home:) Cohen moves his head when Trent talks trying to find him, and I can't get enough of him, he fits right in!

I'LL HAVE MORE PICS WHEN I GET SOME FROM KATHY!!!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

It was great to see you today...you're looking great and Cohen is already looking older...so adorable...and I got a Carter cuddle to boot...oh yeah and you're welcome.:)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Cohen knows his family already. Hope he continues to be such a good little guy - seems that you have lots of 'helpers' too. All the best.