OK Renee here is my update!
Right now I am an addict! I am addicted to white chocolate macadamian nut cookies and coke and ice, if I could just eat that all day every day and not feel sickly I would!!!
I am also to the point with this pregnancy that I have to take a break every couple secs from what I am doing to catch my breath, I think the baby has definetly dropped and I am having a hard time getting comfortable!!
I can't wait for the weekend to get here, my sister and I are going to the city for massages, it will be my first ever and I can't wait it is also a bonus that this is my birthday present from her:)
Also this weekend Trent and the kids are going to meet us in the city and then we are going to spend the night at a hotel with a pool and chillaze!!WHOO HOO, Just because this is all happeneing this weekend the rest of the week will go by real slow!!!!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying whatever they are up to lately:)
2 comments:
Damn straight...you had to update!!! I'm at work right now bored...so I may just call ya later lol....One more day!!!!!
I hope you have a great time in the city with your sister...you two need to spend a quality time day together...say hi and give her a big hug from me!
Hi Kelly!
Say hi to Kathy from me and congratulations on the baby... so exciting! You two are just popping them out at the moment. Will still be a bit longer for me, although I do have the man part down. Well, boy really. Anyway, more about that in the yet to be written email which I promise I will get around to sending soon.
Love heaps, hope to see you again soon,
Bec
Post a Comment