I am going to try to figure out an old show for every letter in the alphabet..
Here I go
A.- Alf
B.- Blossum
C.- Charles in Charge
D.- Dallas
E.- Everwood
F.- Fresh Prince Of Belair
G.- Growing Pains
H.- Happy Days
I.- In Living Colour
J.- Judgeing Amy
K.-King Of Queens
L.- The Love boat
M.- Melrose Place.
O.- O.C :(
P.-Party of Five
Q.- Quigley Down Under
R.- Rose-Ann
S.-Saved by the Bell
T.-That 70's Show
U.-????
V.- Veronica Mars
W.- Who's the Boss
X.-X-Files
Y.- Yes Dear
Z.-????
Just about succeeded!
Hope everyone has a great Friday!
4 comments:
Underdog (cartoon)
Zorro
=0)
Elsa
hmmmmm interesting....in so many ways than one...I'll try this but man...my brain is very fuzzy this morning and I feel like I got a mouth full of cotton....I'll fill u in later....lol
by the way you forgot N girl...cheata!!! lmao
WOW you're good, don't think I could do it!
Post a Comment