Tuesday, April 03, 2007


This weekend was GREAT I was totally spoiled by both Kathy and Trent!!!!!!


Kathy and I left Saturday morning for the city, and went to a new maternity store called Yo Mama on Jasper Ave it had some really cute stuff there, then we went to Original Joes on Stoney Plain Rd, it was awesome the food was delish, they had this dill dip for french fries that was just yummy, after lunch we went to our massages, it was my first massage but definetly not my last!! Kathy then suggested Marble Slab and you have to be crazy to turn down Marble slab!!! After our Ice-cream I met up with Trent and the kids and hit the mall ( which was CRAZY) we started at sears and made our way to the cell phones and I got to pick out a new one:):):) I got a chocolate and I love it!!!! After that we stopped at the children's Place where I saw Tammy before she got off work, Ally right away remembered that Tammy has stickers so Tammy gave her a few and one for Carter also, Colby and Trent went into Old Navy to get Colby some Jeans and they both came out with two pairs, actually Colby got three pairs but one was only 1.00:) Then we went to Gap kids (Colby likes the jeans there best) and they were having a sale because of reno's so Ally ended up with two new pairs of shoes, After all that shopping we were hungry and tierd so we headed back to the hotel where we had something to eat and a swim and a movie to end the night.


Sunday we headed for the mall AGAIN for a new diaper bag and got Carter a new pair of shoes then to future shop then BACK to the mall then to Costco then home, it was soooo nice to be home!!!! Yesterday Trent had the day off and I had a Doctors appointment the baby's heartbeat was 153. I have to see the Doc every week now!!! Could be anytime:)


Well it's 5:30 and I am in my pj's already so I thought I would come give an update before I relax for the night!!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hunny I've been in my pj's all day cleaning my butt off! Have had the vacuum cleaner running constantly! Things are starting to look up around here!!! Glad you and Kathy had a great sisterly day together....I see you tried to walk that baby out...maybe it's time to try the raspberry tea leaves hmmm????

Cori said...

Oooh, I did the raspberry tea leaves, and even if you don't believe they work for labour, they help with your milk supply.

Ugh, just the thought of hitting the Mall that many times in a couple days makes me nauseous...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fantastic day girl!!! Take care!