Colby had his girlfriend over and he is having two friends sleep over tonight they have decided to have a sawathon so we rented saw 1 2 and 3 I had to pick these boys up today while Colby watched Ally and Carter I also picked him up an Ice Cream cake and pizza, On the way back to the house Colby's friends and I were talking about movies and his friend mentioned his MOm crying over a movie she just watched about what happens to children in Africa and they both said to me can you beleive that really goes on, my reply was, it really makes you more aware of how lucky we are and they both said that is what there parents said also, I am thinking around 14 is when you really start to take the world and the world problems on all by yourself..
This whole conversation just stuck in my head because they were thinking about children in other parts of the world and not just themselves.
Just thought I would post about it.
3 comments:
Sometimes in this day and age I wish kids could just be kids...but at the age of 14, it's either all about them or they start taking on the adult problems....I hope there were no nightmares last night after the Saw-a-thon....lol
Awwwwhhh...shows that you raised him right!!!! ((((HUGS))))
No Saw-a-thons in my house - yuck!
Alright... update this damn thing already and get your nose out of facebook....lol
Post a Comment