Hey all....so I finally was able to get some pictures up from Christmas....stupid Blogger.....being silly and won't let me upload. Anyways I thought I'd share them all with you.
Here's what it looked like Christmas morning before the mayhem began....

Here is our oldest Colby opening his gifts...and no he didn't get a box of diapers for Christmas...lol...but they do make great boxes to wrap gifts in!

Here's Ally having a blast opening all her presents...and remember she went on to try to open everyone elses too!!!
Here's Carter giving the Chicken Elmo a what the heck are you look....
Here's Carter playing with his new Choo Choo Train...
Well...there's a few for you all to take a look at. Christmas definitely is filled with fun and excitement when there are kids around.We're off tomorrow morning to visit with ALL my family in BC. You all take care of yourself and have a great week!
2 comments:
What great pictures....and look at Carter in his Children's Place Jammies!!!!!
Your living room looks like ours .....cant even see the floor....love it that way!!!!
Glad you finally got your pictures up...with a little help from photobucket hey?
I hope you have a great time in BC...will miss ya calling me in the am...NOT!!! LOL! see ya when it's time to go to Cuba baby!!!
Post a Comment