Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!!!!
Christmas here was awesome! We had Trent's parents and his brother and wife and their two girls... Trent's Aunt and Cousin and finally my sister and her husband sleep over Christmas Eve!! We had a Chinese Christmas exchange on Christmas Eve and after fighting for a scrapbook kit or a scrapbook gift certificate, I ended up with wind up flashlights, so Trent was happy!
Christmas Eve my Neice and god daughter were being sneaky and found the presents. I caught them saying shhhhhhhhh to each other which was VERY cute. Colby and Erika (cousin) made ginger bread houses...Which Ally was biting from all Christmas Day!
Christmas Day, Ally was really into opening presents. She wanted to open everyone elses when she finished opening hers. I wrapped one of Colby's five times in different boxes so I think he got a kick out of that. I GOT spoiled by Trent! He bought me a Cricut, a diamond necklace, running shoes, scrapbook supplies from a friend's store.. so she put a package together for me:) and from the kids, I got a drink fountain ( so keep watching for this years pj crop so I can put it to use and the cricut ). I also got a Swarovski crystal snowflake, which is a tradition my Dad started for my Mom. I bought Trent an ice fishing tent, which he set up in our living room and the kids use it as a play house and a sattelite radio which he will put in his work truck since he spends so much time in there! Scott and Renee came out for a visit last night and Renee gave me two layouts she did one of Ally and the other of Carter that are BEAUTIFUL ( thanks so much):) She also spoiled me with a large scrapbbok tote and a small one:):)
We are planning on going to Kamloops this Thursday for a visit with everyone and I am really looking forward to it. My Auntie told me about a light display and the boys will probably go to a Blazers game! I also can't wait for my Grandpa to see how big my kidlets are getting:)
Oh... just so you know Colby got an Ipod video in the present that was wrapped five times, so I think it was worth unwrapping:)
Have a great rest of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry pictures will come later as blogger won't let me post them right now:(
4 comments:
Okay I'm here commenting....who came to visit you yesterday hmmmm? Guess I'm not that important anymore...sniff....LMAO! Just hassling ya!
You were spoiled my chickee...we both were!!! Have fun and give big hugs to your auntie for me!
okay sure now you edit it after I posted my comment you silly goose
Merry Christmas Kelly. Sounds like you had a wonderful time, you so deserve it honey. Could you find out the names of your ancestors that moved to Canada from Iceland, I'm so wanting to find out if we are related. Wouldn't that be awsome. Take care of yourself. Svala (Anna's mom)
Love the photos and I am sure that your kiddos were in heaven on Christmas morning!!! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas girl!!
Post a Comment