Happy New Year!!!!!!!
Ok I took off for a couple of days and now that I am back I 've heard about ALOT of great things that happened over the holiday. ex. Kelly and Conni got engaged and so did Anna and Siggi so I send a HUGE congratulations out to you:) I went to visit Family in Kamloops (T. Kumlups) and had a GREAT visit I am so happy that Trent suggested it because after this next baby comes it will be awhile before we travel again, ( at least together)! WHile we were there we took a train ride through the lighted wildlife park, I also did ALOT of shopping I scored big on a pair of shoes that were regularly 40 and I got for 5, when I got in the van and told my AuntEE she said LET"S GET OUT OF HERE, just like the ikea commercial<<<< She is HILARIOUS! I also got to visit with my Grandpa and Cousin Jill, She gave me a tour of her new place and it is VERY nice and styling I really liked her coffee table it went really well with the leather (HEHEHE). Congrats to you Jill if your reading this on your place and your exam!!!!!!!!!!!
So now on the serious side I have decided to start the New year off by letting all my friends know that I am blessed they are in my life and every yr is alittle greater because of all of you, If you are my friend then I will stand by you and support everything happening in your life and be by your side when you need someone, I think all of my friends are very talented in so many different ways and I am glad they share there many talents with me:)
Ok so many of you know that when we make the drive to BC we have to pass the accident site which is usually always harder on the way home I think it is because I am so excited to see family on the way there and then on the way back I think about it more:( (JUST THOUGHT I"D SHARE MY FEELERS)
SO in two days we will be flying to CUBA so this will probaly be my last post before then so I will make sure to come back with lots of pics and hopefully I will be a couple shades darker!!
Hope everyone's year is starting great!
Again I can't get my pics to work SOOOOOOO I will have to talk to my genius blog friend Renee about that:) HI RENEE!!!
3 comments:
Big Hugs Girl!!!!
Happy New Year my Friend!!!!
Score on the shoes!!!
Will miss you big time when you go to Cuba....have fun...be safe!!!
You know what my email addy is girl...however my internet now has been down at home...GRRRRR!!!!
Happy New Year girlie girl!!! Can you believe it?!?!?! Only TWO more days and we'll be on a jet plane rockin' it out! And you know how the rest of that saying goes....you know what Trish says to Trevor?! LMAO!
BIG hugs girlie!!!
Shoes - I love shoes and thanks for the congrats girl!!! Have a fantastic time in Cuba!!
Post a Comment