Colby had tryouts for the bantam aa team these last two weeks and the final cuts were yesterday and he made the team!!!!! Only 4 first yrs made it and he was one of them so we are very very happy for him..... Saturday night we went out with our ball team and Trent decided NOT to come home he was having so much fun I WAS NOT IMPRESSED so hopefully that never happens again!!! For the pictures from Saturday night check out Renee's blog because she has them all very nicely layed out!
Carter was only up once last night so things are looking up. When the new baby comes he better be sleeping through the night or I'll have BIG problems.. Lately I've been really curious about whether it is going to be a girl or a boy this morning I put all the kids summer clothes away and we are keeping all of them until we know. I am really looking forward to Halloween because the kids costumes are REALLY cute, if you would like us to stop at your house just let me know..
ok I am going to browse through my pics because I like showing off my kids!!!


We LOVE going to the pool with the kids!!!
5 comments:
So glad to hear that Carter is slowly starting to sleep through the night! It was fun taking photos of your babies today....and just hanging out...Cross your fingers for me!
You have such CUTE kids!!! You can stop by my house *wink*
so glad to hear Carter has started sleeping more for ya during the night. What a cutie!
You actually put your summer clothes away...i figured mine could wait 8 months in the drawers!!!
Great water slide shot. So cute!!
I am glad to hear that you are starting to get some more sleep girl! These photos are so much fun - love the towel!!!
Post a Comment