I think it's about time I update, I could be scrapbooking BUT I am already on the computer so I will do this first. It's Thanksgiving weekend so if I were younger I would say lets go to the bar because everyone is home for the weekend, now I say are we going to have enough food for everyone? I think we are ok in the food department because my MIL could cook for the army if she had to. I had a really nice lunch today with some friends and my sis, she bought so next time it's my turn... Ok because it's thanksgiving I am going to start a tag. Here it goes,
Five things your truly thankful for?

1) My Beautiful Children!
2) My Amazing Husband!
3) The Best Family and extented Family ever!
4) Friends that I trust my life with!
5) Good Health and lots of strength!
Ok I Know I am a huge cheese ball But that's who I am!!!!
I Tag everyone I know!
oh and you don't have to be cheesey if you don't want!
6 comments:
I love your cheesiness!!!
That is the cutest family pic!!!! Happy Thanksgiving Kelly and family...
Hi Kelly. I finally 'found' your blog again. Happy Thanksgiving - eat lots. Cheese is good. It's easy to be cheesy when you have so much to be thankful for.
Well girl I did do your tag....and you've got the best family...I am so glad to call you my friend and to be able to treat your kids like they're my own...love ya!
love the family photo!!!
And just how "old" do you think you are!!! Man if we want to talk about old.....he he. Nice family photo!! Hope you enjoyed your turkey din din! I am so jealous of everyone and all the turkey talk. Oh well, my day will come soon enough...tomorrow! Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment