Tuesday, September 26, 2006


It's HDH day and I am ready for it!!!! As some of you alreasdy know I like the good guys, the pretty ones so My choice for today is MATT DAMON!!!!! I have always liked him and that boyish smile of his. I know Renee your thinking WOW Kelly updated her blog and did an HDH well Trent took Ally to watch Colby play hockey so I have a couple of minutes to myself and this is what I choose to do. Colby told us today that he is the captain of his volleyball team so that is really cool and he has his first game tomorrow! Carter is crawling around the floor like crazy and Ally helped Mom clean up today. On Trents way to work today he was following three semi's and one of them spit a rock at him which smashed his windshield , luckly he got his hand up in time to block his eyes because the glass went evertywhere. Well that is my excitement for today hope everyone has a GOOD one!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hey Kel what time is Colby's game at??? Should we go watch if it's in town? I'd love to go!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm....i better update Samantha...a volleyball captian ;0)

Nice hottie!

Janna said...

yes, you definetly have my vote for matt damon:)

janna