Tuesday, June 20, 2006



HDH

Well this week my HDH is Adam Brody, I have to admit I am addicted to the O.C and he is one of the main reasons!!! I decided I needed alittle Adam fix because I won't see the show again until next season. It is so strange because I feel alittle dirty having a high school guy as my hdh but IRL he is probaly my age I just feel alot older because of all my kids. This week I am taking it alittle easy because next week I should be swamped with Kathy's reception! Ya so if your up for sitting on the deck and just chillin out feel free to come join me.............Check ya later

4 comments:

Renee said...

I will be there chillin' on the weekend!! Fire up the margaritas girl! We're gonna get creative...I'll be hangin out at your house ALL weekend...so tell your dh to make sure he doesn't dare complain LMAO!!!

Brenna said...

Good choice he's definately easy on the eyes. I dont' watch the OC though, maybe I should be, lol

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!!

Tammy Brownlee said...

love the OC and dd love s Adam Brody...love his stupid sense of humor!