Friday, June 23, 2006

Ok I just got an Idea from Renee

I am going to list some Questions about myself and lets see some of your answers, also I'd like to be put to the challenge about you so Tag your all it!!!!!!!!!


1. When did we move into our new house?

2. How many months are there between Carter and Ally?

3. What time do I normally go to bed?

4. Do I prefer camping or a cottage?

5. What is my favorite kind of scrapbook paper?

6. If I could travel anywhere on a summer holiday where would it be?

7. what colour are my toenails?

8. Who is my favorite singer?

9. what are my two biggest fears?

10. What do I enjoy doing when I have spare time?



Ok I think I made this pretty easy, I am looking forward to all of yours!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do i answer those ?????? where do i put it

Renee said...

Will I get a RAK for this? I don't know if I'll get all these right but here goes

1. Before Xmas

2. 14 months

3. 11:30pm or depends on Carter and his sleeping habits

4. Cottage

5. sb paper...hmmmm that's a hard one I don't have a clue!

6. Ontario

7. purple toe nails

8. Celine Dion

9. I know one is death and I'd have to say something happening to your children and oh yeah you hate spiders!

10. duh scrapbooking...and talking on the phone....and just plain entertaining at your home!

So what do I get??? Okay I missed one question....but so I should at least get one of Allie's cookies for that...tee hee

Tammy Brownlee said...

i have no clue girl!!!!