

CRAZY MOMMA
Ok I know this is a busy time of yr for everyone, so I am not rubbing it in BUT I've just been chillin..................... YEAH RIGHT my sister is having her wedding reception this weekend, I have a bunch of family staying here so it has been busy, Carter has decided that he only wants his Momma and it is to hot for either kids to get comfy for naps or bedtime.. So I am probaly going to be missing for awhile but please don't give up on me because I will be back, if I survive!!!!!!! :) Kelly
Here is a pics just because they are cute..
5 comments:
CUte pics and have fun at your sisters wedding! I am sure you will have lots of photos for us!!!
BTW - love the way your new blog looks!!! ;o)
I love the last one of Ally! you must scrap that!!!! I'm sure we will all be rockin it out at the reception on Saturday! Can't wait!!!
Love your pink page and your beautiful children. Take lots of pictures!
CUTE!!
My Beautiful Granddaughter ,, takes after her mom. 00x0xx0x
Post a Comment