



Great
This last week my Aunt came to spend the week helping me with the kids and my sister with the reception, I am not sure how I will handle this week because she was soooo much help.. The word great comes in because she is my kids great aunt so she told them to just call her great, Ally and Colby both call her Auntee, This weekend was busy, the reception was a blast!!!! Sunday after the gift opening everyone just vegged out, muchly needed.. My brother is only here from Ontario until tonight and Ally is REALLY going to miss him everything is UNCLE this and UNCLE that, last night I made him a canvas. Here are some pics from the weedend!
2 comments:
Awwww...awesome pics of the weekend. It was fun weekend and I'm glad you got to visit with all your family you rarely get to see.
Great canvas by the way
Sounsd like you all had a fantastic time!! Love the pics!!!
Post a Comment