Friday, October 26, 2012

Today is the greatest

Today 

Today not yesterday or tomorrow but today so far has been a whirlwind! I pressed snooze about ten times this morning, not lying , I said it was to let the kids get a little more sleep which they did but I was tired because I was up reading last night, lol. So I woke the kids picked out there clothes and got breakfast ready (cereal) then made lunches well only one for Ally because Carter had hot lunch ( I think) , but seriously I called two friends to make sure, because we slept in and by sleeping in I mean i didn't have the kids on the bus at 7:30 inside we slept until 7:30 I had to drive the kids to school. We left here at quarter after eight after Rachel got here and well driving down our country road a prairie chicken hit the front of the car, YES I am blaming the chicken because it flew out in front of me, it just bounced off the front and landed beside us in the ditch. I didn't stop because it was so quick so I just continued on my way dropping off my kids, I dropped Ally off first at her school then dropped off Carter then picked up my niece to have a playmate. I took the kids to Tim Hortins and texted my husband to tell him what happened and after making sure everyone was ok he said to go back and get it for supper ( not happening ), I did however take a picture to send him on the way home of the chicken and when the kids asked what I was doing I told them I was saying a pray for it, so then I did say one in my head! That all happened before 9:30 am. 

I feel like TODAY I have a lot to say so here is the next amazing thing that happened.  Iam involved in this Amazing book Kelly Falardeau asked me to be apart of, it's called 1000 Tips For Teenagers, I wrote ten tips of Motherly advise , I wanted to share the advice that my Mom passed down to me that I quote on a regular basis. I found out today that this book is to be launched on my Moms birthday , this brings tears to my eyes, I feel like its a sign that even though she is not here anymore she is still steering me in the right direction! 

It's funny that I haven't written on my blog in almost a year but today I felt like sharing , I wanted to share that I was matching socks and watching a great movie Money Ball and that I was colouring with Cohen and Kyla and Rachel and videoing Rachel Dancing,  I guess TODAY is my sharing day so I leave you with Kyla's very cute morning story.

My Mom and Dad kissed because they fell in love and then got married, I then added and lived happily ever after !

Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for letting me share.

No comments: