Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hockey Day


I am calling it hockey day because it started this morning @ 6:30 wake up, then admediately dressed Cohen woke Ally and Carter and out the door by 7:00 for hockey thankfully we were a little early and made a Tim's run, ok Tim's two days in a row LUCKY KIDS and me! After Cohen skated his little heart out at practice for an hour we then watched some friends play which lasted a whole ten minutes.
         We came home and the kids totally vegged on the couch for the morning and I cleaned up from our  life, but seriously , then this afternoon the Ally and Carter had a visit at Grandmas while Cohen and I went to get a picture with the Stanley cup, hence the hockey themed day :) We waited in line for only half an hour so that was alright, 

No comments: