Monday, August 31, 2009


O.W.L. challenge
This challenge blog always pulls at my heart strings, the words always inspire me to scrapbook layouts that make me cry thinking about putting them together but I am so happy that I take the time to do them and complete them, this picture was taken at the rest area where the accident that killed my Mom happened, we stopped there many times but never to let the kids play and be kids and watching them there meant the world to me this summer, now I look at pictures from there and smile knowing that my mom is smiling from above watching over them playing and that I can enjoy moments in places I never thought would make me smile!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Great layout! Love that photo!

Denise said...

wow. so sorry you lost your mum. What a wonderful and lovely thing to create from that sadness. So glad you enjoy OLW!