Monday, July 20, 2009


BASB Challenge part one


I was excited to get this challenge to do a summer layout b/c I totally needed some inspiration and this was just it:) thanks to the BASB girls I started and finished my layout in one night NOW off to do part two!!!!!!

7 comments:

Renee said...

It appears we updated the same day...great minds think alike..great layout! I would never have known what to do with this BG line....

mom2ee said...

great layout. love that you played along

liz mataraza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liz mataraza said...

ok, sorry. that was me above. :)

love the colors in your layout...very pretty! thanks so much for playing along with us!

Denise said...

Gorgeous! I just love the papers you used and the colors remind me of summer fun! Thanks so much for joining in on the challenge. I loved seeing your layout!

Ki said...

Oh Kelly this is just beautiful!!

GretaB said...

There is nothing that says summer like a sprinkler/water feature. Great layout! Thanks for joining the BASB challenge. :)