Sunday, March 08, 2009




Anna's Blog challenge and the BASB challenge
Last Night I went to a tupperware party with my sister while her husband watched our children then I finished two of my favorite SB challenge blogs while watching the Sex in the City series, it was so nice when I got home to get the kids in bed and get out my scrapbook stuff, today however I am not sure what I will do, the weather is terrible and my house is clean so I am thinking about making cookies! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

5 comments:

Renee said...

you can send those cookies up here! lol...hoping the weather clears up by Thursday...ugh! Got a long drive ahead of me!

Denise said...

Love both of your layouts! how nice that the kids were in bed when you got home and you were able to scrap. Your BASB challenge layout is awesome. Hmmm...why is your ice cream cheaper than mine? Dang it. LOL!

GretaB said...

Great layouts! Thanks so much for participating in the BASB challenge. I love how you compare prices from two different years - it is so cool to see them side-by-side! :)

Renee said...

so when u gonna update huh? lol

Anonymous said...

oh oyure just the sweetest...and please, pretend your kissing my ass, no one ever does ha ha! I gotta keep life interesting big things are coming, watch my blof}g and be wowed and amazed! its gonna be bigger news than that sexy black president