
I got tagged by Renee and my blog is in total need of an update:)
Here are the rules:*Go to the photos folder on your computer.*Go to the seventh folder of photos.*Go to the seventh photo.*Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a discription of the photo,Since I have a million photos this on is kinda old but still a fun one, it is Cohen makin a funny face as always:)
and since I actually scrapbooked last night I thought I would also add a pic of the clipboard I
1 comment:
'bout freakin' time you updated girl!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the clipboard...and so out of character for you..there is so much to look at! I love it! Was great fun visiting with you and Trent and the kids this weekend...will see you when I come back to the 'court to pick up the cat...cheers!
Post a Comment