O.L.W.
I love a challenge so I've been blog stalking and came across this challenge blog, I remembered it from pairing up with Pencil Lines last month so I thought I would check it out again:) I am alittle OCD about scrapbooking my children fairly so it was Colby's turn and his Hockey pics haven't came back yet. I took this picture on Ally's Birthday and thought it was perfect for the O.L.W. word START. Colby was given a gift certificate for guitar lessons when we bought him his guitar but with Baseball and Golf in the summer never used them, (UNFORTUNETLY) so he has been teaching himself on U TUBE, he is doing great which doesn't surprise me because he is great at everything he does, ( not just because he's my child)hehehehe. Here is the link to the Challenge blog O.W.L. check it out and have fun with it:)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
3 comments:
Great layout! Love what you did with it! Glad your playing along!
Good Luck Kelly! Not that you need it... Great Page, should be in a magazine :) Love ya
Andrea xoxo
Hey there Kelly...I haven't forgotten you honest...I started commenting the other day...and then my messenger started going off with Pete and Todd vying for my attention...lol So...I love this layout...one of my faves so far I should think....makes me sad too cuz I can't believe how big and grown up Colby is...I miss the 8 year old who used to hassle me for my attention...lol Can't wait to spend time with you in the next month....you'll be sick of me by the end I'm sure lol..
Post a Comment