Thursday, January 01, 2009



HAPPY NEW YEAR:)
so far my new year has beed hectic! I forgot my purse in the Van that was driving us home from the party last night so i spent acouple hours today trying to track it down!
SO I thought I would start the new year with a list of five things I was happy for in 2008:)
1. Healthy children, that will always be my Number one
2. Going on the cruise with great firends:)
3. Going to Montreal
4. Playing ball this summer and camping
5. Making some amazingly great new friends and still lovin my old ones!!
Now I wonder what 2009 has in store, I know already Las Vegas in May and Cabo in November:):)
Hope you all had a great New years eve to end the year:) I did!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year girl and I love your layouts!!

Ohh and make sure you keep warm! ;o)