
I haven't updated since APRIL I guess I don't feel that I have to much important things to share besides the usual, a friend of mine started a daily thankful picture, I am going to update with a thankful picture this time and maybe next time also! I am very thankful for my children they are the reason I get up every morning:) OK and now for a story!!!
I just read something that made me think of my Mom, I read a story about how such a little act of kindness can go a long way, I was a teenager and my Mom picked me up from downtown Whitecourt we were headed up the hill and spotted a boy probaly acouple years younger then me at the time carrying a bag of cans, without hesitation my Mom pulled over and offered him a ride to the bottle depot, he accepted and jumped in cans and all, we dropped him off and he was very thankful. I noticed because at the time I was a teenager that the car smelled like beer from the cans and there was alittle spillage but my Mom never even flinched, Now that my Mom has passed and I have a family and children I hope to pass on the same kind of kindness that my Mom taught me:)
2 comments:
You updated!!! so excited!!! maybe if you're a good girl I'll update all the fun stuff on your blog...lol Your mother had a big heart and you know....so do you....
kay Kel...time to update..didn't update your look for nothing!!! lol get crack-a-lackin'! lol
Post a Comment