Tuesday, October 07, 2008


Kathy turned 30 and we all went bowling then Kathy's in-laws had a birthday party combo for her and Jason and a seventies theme so I think maybe turning 30 is a big deal, I'd like to take her to a concert as a present BUT I haven't found one that I'd really like to go to or that she would like and I am not paying paying like 500 just to go, I hear there are good ones up in G.P. right Renee so maybe we will have to make our way up that way:) So hockey has started and Colby has had three games so far, he also has had a goal a game so that is COOL, actually I think that will be my next scrapbook page, now I guess that just means I'll have to hit the sb store today!!! I think having the three kids in three years was exciting and now all the excitment is gone so I have to get use to it, I know now I am just thinking a million different thoughts all at once, it's a wonder that I go blank sometimes and seriously I don't even have to do drugs to be this messed up!!!!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

So umm maybe all those thoughts...you should solidify one thought and blog about it...see you have lots to say!!! lol and yes it would be awesome to have a visit from you and Kathy!!! I just refuse to go see the Backstreet Boys!! lmao

Anonymous said...

What a great layout girl and I miss chatting with ya!!!