This weekend was a blast Friday night we went to the swimming pool with the kids which was awesome then on Saturday I had a shower/ stagette and today a baby shower and then we had supper here for Trents Dad's birthday so it was an eventful weekend:) Now I am just waiting for Kathy to have her baby since her due date is tomorrow:):)
3 comments:
always the babies and never the shower? It's about time you went to someone else's huh? tee hee, just kidding. I will be coming up at the end of the month. Maybe we can SB. I will call ya
Hey girl!!! call me as soon as that baby's born!!! I miss ya already...and I'll be down for Zach's bday at the end of the month..maybe all 3 of us can hook up.
Ohh - how exciting girl, all the best to Kathy!!!!
Post a Comment