



Monday,awesome we took thekids to Galaxyland and had a blast then we went to Costco which is always fun for the adults:) Ally used the potty all day in the city and has Continued to pee on it just number2 is off and on, Last night we had to take her up to the hospital because she cracked open her chin OUCH she was so good there we were there from 9 til 12 and when the Doctor finally came Ally gave her a high five and told her she pees on the potty, it was real cute:) Carter just got his first hair cut about a half hour ago and It's gonna take me some getting used to but it will be alot cooler for him, COlby right now is out Quading with the boys and we are all just takin it easy around here:)
3 comments:
Love the photos from GalaxyLand!!! and you must post a pic of Carter with his new hair or bring him by the house on Friday while the packers are here to give me a break...and so I can get one last squeeze in before I move!!!
dont ya know you are supposed to leave the rough stuff for the boys??? I hope she is okay. costco- it is never fun for me cuz they let you try all this yummy shit that you just GOTTA buy!
I just love those pics
Post a Comment