Thursday, July 05, 2007



OK so I tried to make them alittle bigger but it didn't work so I am not going to fuss over it:)
Last week was strange for some reason EVERYTHING made me think about my Mom I was thinking maybe because Kathy's due date is comming and maybe she is close to us:) even if that isn't what it is I think I will still say it is:) This weekend we have no big plans we are going to have some friends over and maybe head to the city. Tonight we went down to the river and played it was FUN I got alot of good pics to share later, I could have stayed there all night but the noseeums were BAD abd I think they were bothering Cohen, Carter on the other hand was sitting in the water not bothered at all. Ok So I have wrote more then I have in awhile so i'll leave some stuff to write next time:) Hope everyone has a great weekend:):)

5 comments:

Renee said...

have u posted these photos on facebook yet? They turned out awesome!!!! gonna miss those kids...

Anonymous said...

Those pics are fantstic - love the one of all your kids!!!! A day at the lake - sounds like heaven!! Miss ya tons girlie!!

Cori said...

So cute, totally relate to the bootm one, at least one child has to be looking the other way. Such is the fact of life for portraits of four kids :)

Anonymous said...

those are great pics kelly! sometimes it is tough to get everyone in and not crying or smacking one another! seems I will be visiting white court a lot! i wrote your numebr down cuz I can come scrap with you in the afternoons until my boy is done working! p.s.- your knockedupedness gene won't wear off on me will it? everyone there being preggers and all? IM SCARED!!!!

Danielle said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures Kelly!!!