My link to the outside world!
Oooh, the top photo took my breath away!! Wonderful pictures! :)
Remember I'm sb'ing that top photo for ya once I move...just so you can add it to the book...all these pics are great....what cute babies you make!
Those photos are just adorable - man he is such a handsome little man!!
He is just so adorable! Make sure you get some rest girl. HUGSSvala
So happy that he is fitting right in Kelly. You all look so happy! And he is so cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie. Hope you had a fabulous day.Svala
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oooh, the top photo took my breath away!! Wonderful pictures! :)
Remember I'm sb'ing that top photo for ya once I move...just so you can add it to the book...all these pics are great....what cute babies you make!
Those photos are just adorable - man he is such a handsome little man!!
He is just so adorable! Make sure you get some rest girl. HUGS
Svala
So happy that he is fitting right in Kelly. You all look so happy! And he is so cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie. Hope you had a fabulous day.
Svala
Post a Comment