Saturday, April 21, 2007

I've decided instead of Waiting for Renee to inspire me I would blog about things that have been on my mind!!!
THIS COULD BE A LONG ONE!!!!

Well if you are on facebook then you know on Wednesday we got some BAD news that Colby's Friends Dad who was in an accident on Sunday was taken off Life Support on Tuesday night, Trent and Colby are attending the funeral today, I would have like to be there as they are a great family but I am really big and uncomfortable:(

At a friends house the one day we were all discussing LISTS, what I mean by lists is a list of 10 things you would like to accomplish before you die, I have been thinking about this ALOT!
so far I have only come up with two things, One is selfish and the other is thoughtful, both are things I 've wanted for ALONG time.

1. I would like to sponsor I child in a third world country one day!
2. Hit a home run!!! I 've hit an infield home run but never an over the fencer!
it will probaly have to be a girls ball but thats ok with me:)

I will keep you posted when I think up some more!

OK I've also been thinging about MY favorite things but that still has me thinking also.

I am hoping to pop in a movie tonight and hopefully sb so I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I started reading a new book " The bluest Eye" by Toni Morrison and so far I am hooked on it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's OK to be selfish! There is bad selfish and there is good selfish, selfish is a necessary thing to survive in this world. Keep dreaming girl, it's good for you! Now go pop out that beutiful baby, the world needs all the beauty it can get.
Svala

Renee said...

Oh Kelly....that home run will come some day....remember when you're mad you hit harder...lol Hope tonite is relaxing for you..talk to you tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Go ahead be selfish girl - you deserve it. You are just too kind of a person not to be allowed to be a bit selfish, and your kind of selfish is just a good thing!
Now baby come out, come out because I rreeeeaaallly wanna see you!!
(((hugs))) my friend!

Cori said...

It's not selfish at all! Hello, your team would get points for that home run, it's all about the team!!
My Mom sponsored a girl in Indonesia for a couple of years through World Vision, and would always refer to her as my little sister :)