Saturday, March 17, 2007




So you would think I don't feed my children BUT I really do they just like to eat!!! I took both these pics the same day!! I am excited about scrappying them but I want to wait til I come up with the perfect titles for them...

Last night I got out of the house YAY, I went to Jen's and Joined 5 friends to do alittle Sbing and visiting and ofcourse eating it was nice but it was also an early night, I did however finish an lo and start another, all post later!

THis morning we woke up to two not feeling very good kids, then on top of that Carter fell off the bed bumped his nose and it bleed awwww. anyhow that is it for now, hope to talk to everyone soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Ya know kids are gonna find all sorts of things to entertain themselves...including chowing down because they know they're not supposed to...too cute

Anonymous said...

omg that is hilarious girl!!!! FEED YOUR KIDS would ya!!! lol

Glad you were able to get out and get some me time....ouch on the nose Carter...poor thing!!! Hope everyone is feeling better!

Talk to you soon girl!