Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Here is a LO I did of Carter, isn't he cute, he's not cute at 2 and 4 and 6 in the morning when I am trying to sleep!!! I am sooo tired of being prego I am so happy only a month left and then I can be back to myself again, I know what you all are thinking I should be enjoying this last month as I will NEVER be pregnant again but I am ready to be finished.. That's all I have to say oh and Tammy I hope your feeling BETTER and Renee I hope your having a GREAT time!!!!!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Love this page! On my way home as I sit here typing this....hope you get some relaxation time in b4 the new addition arrives

Anonymous said...

He is sooooooo cute and the LO is fab!!! Only one month to go - I better get the stuff I want for you girlie!!! This is so exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

love the page girl!!!! He is a cutie for sure! Thanx for thining of me...i still feel like crap! Hope you get some sleep soon my dear!!!!

Cori said...

Awww, what a sweetie, yeehaw!