
Holy, I can finally upload pics on here again!!!!!! I just thought I would try it and see if it worked and it did:) Ok so the weekend is here and Hockey is finally over BUT Colby has a basketball Tournament on Saturday and Trent is on Call:( SO I will be doing what I do every other day of the week, but I am hoping to find some mojo and maybe get some scrapbooking in, Hope everyone has a great eventful weekend!!!!!
4 comments:
Well how about that!! You can upload pics again! And about damn time too that you updated this thing...now that you can upload your own pics I hope you update more...so now..show me that layout you did of Carter!
See you in a few days...I'm not taking the laptop by the way...too much of a hassle
Hockey ended last weekend for my guy; I thought I would be sad having no rink to attend this weekend, but nope, I am still happy!
Hey Kelly!! That picture is adorable!! Can't wait to you hav to try and get 3 of them to sit for a foto!! he he. When are we going for lunch?
Hi Kelly!!!!! Such a cute pic! Hope you enjoyed the weekend!
Post a Comment