The Weekend is here HORRAY
I guess this weekend is going to be a quiet one,besides Colby having a basketball tourn in town there isn't much happening. I am really hoping to do some scrapbooking but it would be nice to have some scrapbooking company if anyone is interested!!!I have been feeling REALLY prego, I can't wait to have this baby and find out what the sex is and to not be pregnant anymore, three years is a long time feeling big and tierd!!!! Right now Trent and I are having troubles agreeing on names so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to share.
This afternoon I am going to visit with a friend I NEED some friend time today!!!!!Sometimes I wake up and just wish I could sleep until tomorrow because I wake up just angry about the sillyist things. I know this about myself which is a good thing because I know to avoid the person or thing that I am pissed about or I'll say something I will probaly regret and can't take back, am I the only person this happens to or is it just that I am pregnant and way to emotional???????
OK I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Happens to me all the time...preggo or not....sometimes one just needs a change of scenery....hugs
BIG HUGS sweetie.....i think i need to give you a call...or at least a long distance hug! I went and got myself sick after work last night....i work tomorrow during the day....give me a call after 7 pm tomorrow!
HUGS and KISSES girl....hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment