Sunday, February 18, 2007

PARTY TIME!!!

Carter's first birthday was a blast! He woke up just as everyone was getting there, he enjoyed his cake A LOT and I think he really liked all the attention he was getting!

We bought him a fire man cozy coupe and he loves it. It was the first thing he wanted this morning when he woke up (GREAT PICK DAD)...
As you can see Carter really liked his Superman cake a lot.....

So a little about me and my weekend. Friday night, Colby had a hockey game... so I took the kids without Trent and thankfully I had a team there... my MIL & FIL, my sister and brother in law, so we survived until Trent got there. As you know Carter is walking now so he was wandering around and was getting admired for his cuteness.
Saturday (yesterday) was Carter's Birthday which was a success, as you read earlier and then I went to the movies with the girls... Kathy my sis. Renee and Lisa. After the movie, we went to BP's for some chow. I was so stuffed I thought they were going to have to roll me outta there. LOL!

Today we are having some friends and a pot luck supper and games, WOO HOO should be fun, hope everyone's weekend is as great as mine. Okay here's just one last pic....my Mr. Cake Face and the family.....

4 comments:

Renee said...

Thanks for the great Saturday...it was fun. I got to get cuddles from both Ally and Carter and that totally made my day too. Movie night was fun...and remember he's sooooo freakin' hot!!! LMAO! Oh and don't forget the "Brazil" conversation...what a hoot!!!! Talk to you soon girlie! HUGS! And thanks for being such a great friend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carter! What great photos!
Sounds like a great girls night too - I love Boston Pizza and always eat too much when we go as well!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a wonderful time!!!! We need to do that soon!!!!

What a cutie...love cake faces1

Great family pic!!!

DOnt you owe me a phone call!!!! I am off tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Hope you were able to get all that colourfull icing off of everything!! Thanks for all you comments....must makes me feel not so far away cause I haven't been homesick yet!! TTYS