Renee has posted her usual Friday five and I think I am going to copy her and grade myself, so
here it goes.....
I would give myself an A for being postive I always try to look at the upside of things:)
I think I definetly get a B in remembering important moments in my life and embacing them.
I would give myself a C for making it to Colby's Sport events, I try to make everyone but sometimes its to hard with both kids and soon there will be three AWWWWWW....
I would get a D in my attention span, if you know me then you know that I tend to go alittle spacey at times.
The F would be for being way to sensitive, I take things way to serious at times!
Ok there you have my five grades, I think I did better then I ever did in school:)
hope everyone has a GREAT weekend , I will have pics of Carter shoving his face with cake
Monday.
2 comments:
Well how about that....cool beans you doing the Friday 5...gee I forgot about my attention span too....some days it's an F...others it's about a C...lol
See ya later on today!!!
I give you an A+ in freindship!!!!!
Talk to you later chickie!!!
Post a Comment