I think Colby has deciced that this summer he will stick with Dirt biking and golfing instead of baseball which makes me very happy because baseball requires ALOT of travel and with one more addition to the family it just isn't going to be as easy to pack up and go, This way I also won't have to worry about taking him to practises twice a week. I'm kinda doing the happy dance about this but don't tell him that or he'll decide that he wants to play...
Trent and I went for supper last night, we had a gift certificate otherwise I would have never gotten him to come, it was nice Colby watched the kids, Colby said that when there is three there is no way he'll watch them!!!!
Sorry but right now there is nothing happening in life but the usual, I guess that's not a bad thing:)
5 comments:
Love your blog Kelly!!!! Thanks for stopping by on mine :D
Ooh, I am so jealous, I am patiently waiting for eldest son to be able to watch the younger three so I can go out every once in a while! Dinner out sounds marvy!
Your butterfly header is fabulouso!! We have so many of the same peeps on our blog roll, why oh why haven't I checked yours out before? Have a great day!
hey girl...hope you enjoyed your dinner with hubby! I would be doing the happy dance too!!! lol
Tell Colby to suck it up...lol....Samantha likes and guy who loves children! And besides...he cant have a girl show him up...she does it all the time!!!! ;o)
Hope all is well sweetie...i will try and call you tomorrow after my pre-admissions
Well I'm glad you don't have to worry about the baseball thing anymore...I know that's a huge relief for you. You'll have so much on the go with an extra little one in the mix....Thanks for stopping by work today...without realizing it your ready smile made my day...HUGS
Oh a dinner out! Sounds great! I get to go on Friday and can't wait! Kidless too!
Post a Comment