Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ally is making me LAUGH she is standing at the door saying " lets go shopping" actually she's not saying it she is yelling it, as I am trying to talk to Renee on the phone. But we are both giggling at my funny girl.....I have the cutest pic of her in her Dad's hat that I HAVE to share because she can be a girlie girlie or a tomboy.



So the latest... I have gotten to the point in this pregnancy that I can't lay on the couch if I lay down... then I can't get up and my back just aches, so no more being lazy for me:(

This weekend Colby has his hockey playoffs and we are going to two birthdays one is a surprise which should be fun, I am also hoping to spend time with Renee as she has this weekend off.
On Monday I have a doctor's appointment. I am going to get her to measure my tummy so I know just how much I am torping up, I am 33 weeks now and I feel like I am 45..........

My sister has her ultasound tomorrow so she is going to call me right after so I can share her excitement!!!!

Lately I have been having such strange dreams, strange but good. I love seeing my parents in my dreams it really makes me feel like there still here. In the dreams, I usually get hugs from them:) I also had a dream that I had this baby and it was easy.. HORRAY

Hope everyone has a great weekend and KI have fun Friday night!!!!!!
Tammy hope your still having fun fondling your goodies LMAO!!!!!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Omg! She was priceless!!! See I told her she'd love shopping when she was still in your belly! LMAO! And the answer is YES for your question of going to Sharla's Friday....talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute - wow you will be giving birth before you know it girl!! I can't wait to see the little angel!!! Have fun with Renee!!

P.s. could you e-mail me your addy at my e-mail (anna_sigga @ hotmail .com) so I can send you a little something!

Anonymous said...

hey girl....i am such a scrapbook pervert...i am still fondling!!!! lol

It was great to talk to you the other day...i promise once this stupid surgery is done with....there will be more of it....hang in there girl...your almost there....luv ya...big hugs!