Friday, January 19, 2007

The Weekend


Finally the weekend I am pretty excited because tonight I am going to a crop in Edson and Then My sister and I are spending the night at a friends house and I will be scrapbooking tomorrow morning also, then Tomorrow night we are going to a friends to check out there new place and play some poker, On Sunday Colby has a hockey game in Edson so I guess I will be there twice this weekend!


I am hoping to have some scrapbooking done to show on Monday BUT I haven't seen the girls in awhile so I might just chit chat the night away!

Hope everyone has a great weekend with lots to tell on Monday:)

2 comments:

Renee said...

Well you did get 2 layouts done so hey u did good! Good chattin' with ya! And don't you be opening my kit until I see it...lol

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a busy yet fun weekend girl...i owe you a call...i will try tonight...ttyl!

Tammy Brownlee