Tuesday, January 16, 2007

AWWWWWWW


I think the scrapbooking gods are against me today Ally and Carter got into my stuff and so now it is everywhere besides where it is suppose to be and then Tonight when I sat down to do a CJ I need to finish for the weekend I spilled my Coke and Ice inside my scrapbook tote then I spilled Coke on my pic and then I put marker on my pic right on my face...... I give up!!!!!!!!

just joking as if I will finish I am determined and I will post my finished lo on LUV2SCRAP!!!!!


Hope everyone is having better luck then me:)

2 comments:

Renee said...

Kel about not being to upload pics...try uploading to photobucket and then using the html codes post to the html post...if you don´t get that I´ll help you when i get home!!! lol

Anonymous said...

hey girl....soundslike my kinda of day...lol...cant wait to see what ya did....oh great pics...but the hot tropicana girl...looks like she has a penis!!!! :oO

Tammy