The week is almost over and it hasn't been as hectic as I thought it was going to be, I ended up taking Colby to Swan Hills by myself so I got to watch his game and we had a good visit while driving there and home, Swan hills is the perfect place to get pics during hockey because they don't have mesh protecting the stands BUT ofcourse my camera was at home....
Today I went to my bestest friends house for a visit and we downloaded some good 80 & 90 tunes that came to mind, When I was probaly 12 my Family took a trip to Virgina Beach and the whole way there we listened to one song BUT I could'nt remember what it was to download, after calling my sister and Trent I remembered it was Joyride ( It was on the tip of my tongue I just couldn't spit it out).
I am looking forward to this weekend because it sounds like it is going to be a quiet one, my MIL and FIL are taking Colby to his game on Saturday and Sunday we have nothing planned as of right now BUT that could easily change.
Hope everyone is having a GREAT week!
4 comments:
Having nothing planned can be a good thing! Time to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet! Maybe even scrap! Or be spontaneous! ENJOY!
Was thinkin' after my staff meeting tomorrow I might take a quick jaunt out to your place!!! I'll call you in the am well it is 2 am right now but I highly doubt you'd appreciate a call right now...lmao...aw well will talk to you later!
hmmmm.....Ki would you like to re phrase your comment....plan on going out with someone for a little pre-birthday celebration! ;o)
Yup...i work tonight.....clean tomorrow....tomorrow night...some birthday celebrating with my girl...and back to work sunday!
Hope you have a GREAT day girl!
TTYL......i luuuuuuuuuuuv you Kelly!!!!!! lol
Hey girl, I can't find the link you were talking about to all your pictures!!
Post a Comment