Another week!!!!
So this weekend was a blast Friday night I had a new born visitor named Sarah she is Trent's Cousins new addition, SHE IS ADORABLE she looks like her big sister only she has dark features.
On Saturday Night we had some Friends over and played some games it was fun and ofcourse we let the boys win most of the games so they wouldn't have hurt egos..
On Sunday we relaxed during the day Trent got called to work so the Kids and I went to my MIL's for supper then we went Swimming as a family and met my bestest friend and her adorable girl Emily. Emily And Carter shared big hugs and kisses in the swimming pool,AWWWWWWWW it was cute they were made for each other (as long as Ally approves).
And this week sounds like it will be filled with the usual Hockey, Basketball, Doctors and hopefully Friends!!!!!!!
1 comment:
don't forget to make time for me!!! LMAO! You know how needy I am...tee hee....take it easy girl and have a great week!
Post a Comment