Wednesday, January 31, 2007

TAGGED by Tammy!

Ok Ki and Renee I updated:)


A=Available - NOTA married with 3 1/2 Kids
B=Best Friend - Andrea
C= Cake or pie - Cake with LOTS of icing
D= Drink of choice - Coke (with ice)
E= Essential item you use everyday - My phone
F= Favorite color - Blue and sometimes yellow
G= Gummy bears or worms - Gummy bears
H= Hometown -St. Thomas, Ontario
I= Indulgences - scrapping supplies, chocolate (m&ms)
J= January or February - February because it is closer to spring
K= Kids and Names - Colby (13) Ally-Ann (2) Carter (almost 1) Baby on the way
L= Life is incomplete without - my children
M= Marriage date - August 9th, 2004
N=Number of siblings- 2 Brothers and 1 sister all older then me
O= Oranges or apples - apples
P= Phobias or Fears - night time driving
Q= Favorite Quote - Never start tomorrow with todays problems
R= Reason to smile - my children & my memories
S= Season - Spring
T= Tag 3 or 4 people - Renee, Rhonda, Andrea, Anna,
U= Unknown fact about me - I LOVE to play sports (all of them)
V= Vegetable you don’t like - Green Beans
W= Worst habit - Keeping everything bottled up inside
X= X-rays - Arm (twice), collar bone, chest
Y= Your favorite food - Wraps ( when someone else makes it)
Z= Zodiac Sign - Taurus


Ok a little bit of info about me, I can't wait to hear all about you!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

glad to see you updated! Very impressed...lol...you're a funny girl...I'll do this with my Friday 5 on Friday. Hugs girlie...miss seeing you in person! I can't wait to have some days off!

Anonymous said...

Atta girl! Thankyou, thankyou very much! Very interesting tidbits of info girlie! I'll just tuck that away for future reference! LOL! (I'm pretending I have a really good memory LOL)