Saturday, February 03, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA!! (on Sunday)

Andi if your reading have a GREAT day!!! SO this weekend hasn't turned out as planned, I woke up this morning feeling NOT so good BUT I went and chopped all my hair anyway, I can't even get alittle pony in it now but it feels so good gone!Tonight we were suppose to go to a friends and the boys watch the fight and the girls scrapbook BUT ofcourse those plans were ruined because I felt ill so Instead I layed down with Ally while putting her to sleep and I fell asleep, I woke up at 11:00 not feeling to bad and so I decided to update! SO tomorrow we have decided in the afternoon to head to Edmonton and get a rm at the Holiday Inn Express and take advantage of there pool for the night and then Monday we are going SHOPPING HORRAY!!!! I am hoping to run into Tammy at her work as that is a usual shop stop, and then definetly hit Costco on the way home! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that you are under the weather girl....hope you are feeling better tomorrow...be sure to stop by at 1....break time!!!!

TTYL...hugs girl!